Sunday, December 10, 2023
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there will be no Capitol Tours offered after the 11:00 a.m. tour this Sunday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Capitol Tour Guides
Your safety is important to us. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines.
Tours fill quickly. We recommend scheduling in advance. Walk-ins are welcome according to availability.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time and check in with the guide at the information desk.
Our tours are limited to 40 guests total per tour. Book your tour online at www.pacapitol.com. You may now book one year in advance.
As a reminder self- guided tours are not permitted weekends and holidays.
Sincerely, the Capitol Tour Guides.
Capitol Tour Etiquette
- The Capitol is a working office building. Please act accordingly.
- Please use your indoor voice while in the building.
- Please do not run in the building. Use stairs and escalators with caution.
- Keep to your scheduled tour and lunch times.
- Be attentive to your guide's instructions at all times. Stay together as a group, especially when moving from one area to the next.
- Silence your cell phone while on tour.
- Roped off areas are off limits.
- Do not block doorways or hallways.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on tour and in the Interactive Welcome Center.
- Enjoy your Capitol tour!
House Gallery Rules
Please be prepared on Session days as the following items are prohibited when visiting the House Gallery.
- The use of cell phones and/or electronic devices of any kind is strictly prohibited. This includes audio/video recording and photography.
- DO NOT lean or rest feet on the railing.
- NO briefcases, NO backpacks, or NO large purses allowed
- Strollers and food/drink are prohibited.
- Intentional disturbance and/or verbal approval or disapproval of House proceedings is prohibited.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in expulsion from the House Gallery.
Click here to check Session days and times